We’re delighted to announce the introduction of our Represent Recovery service. Welcome our new peer advocates; Geoff Brown and Elizabeth Hewitson.
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
If you or somebody you know is aged 16 and over, lives in the East Ayrshire Council area and have:
– An alcohol addiction
– A drug addiction
And would like someone to support you to make your views known about things which affect your life – it could be for you!
OUR PEER ADVOCATES COULD:
– Accompany you to medical appointments or meetings.
– Help you to access recovery support groups and activities.
– Support you to contact agencies e.g Department for Works and Pensions, Housing, Addiction Services etc.
– Help you to find out information.
– Assist you in relapse prevention.
If you or anybody you know could benefit from our support, please get in touch.
Tel: 01563 574 442