What is Advocacy?
Who is the Advocacy Service for?
Adults living in the East Ayrshire Council area who have/are:
- a learning disability
- a mental health problem
- an acquired brain injury
- a drug and/or alcohol addiction
- vulnerable parents
- detained under the Mental Health Act
- prisoners in HMP Kilmarnock
- older people (over 65)
- children and young people in the Children’s Hearing System
- young people aged 14+ who are subject to Mental Health Care and Treatment Scotland Act
- children and young people who have an allocated worker within the Children and Families Service